About Me

My photo
Hi. Welcome to my "taboo" blog. My name is Steph, and when I first started this, I was still in my thirties. In 2017, I switch decades! I am a Christian, so underlying everything I do and say is the Word of God, and the foundational truths I have learnt over the years. This doesn't mean I'm perfect - I am human. It just means I recognise I need God's help to live this life and try to live out His way, as best I can. So that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to read through my blog, I hope you draw strength, hope or encouragement from what you read.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sex-change Mum's Getting Free IVF

When I read the title of this article it literally caused me to exclaim out loud...not something I normally do: "March of the Male Mums: Women Having Sex Change on the NHS are also receiving FREE IVF". How on earth can it be fair?!!?!

I was denied any kind of NHS help for IVF because my ex had a child from a previous relationship - which was supposed to satisfy my desire to become a mum - but look at this: Women who decide they don't want to be women any more, but want to become a man (with free NHS help), are being given the FREE HELP to have IVF treatment to become a mum!!!!!!!!

Come on!!!!!
Seriously!!!!!

How is this even close to being fair?????

I am woman.
I choose to remain a woman.
God has made me a woman.

Yet my life choice at the time - ie the choice of the man I married - meant I was not entitled to become a mum, but someone who decides they want to stop being a woman and become a ma on the outside, can still exercise the most basic of womanly functions and have a baby - with FREE help from the NHS, and grabbing any old donor's sperm.

So my taxes go to help these people, but I couldn't be helped?????

Sex-change mums are still women on the inside! YOU CAN NEVER change who you are biologically created to be! But stop trying to get me to pay for your decisions. You want a sex change - pay for it yourself. You then want IVF to have a baby - pay for it yourself! Over it!


God seriously!!! This is not your design for humanity. And it most definitely IS NOT fair!!!


No comments: