About Me

My photo
Hi. Welcome to my "taboo" blog. My name is Steph, and when I first started this, I was still in my thirties. In 2017, I switch decades! I am a Christian, so underlying everything I do and say is the Word of God, and the foundational truths I have learnt over the years. This doesn't mean I'm perfect - I am human. It just means I recognise I need God's help to live this life and try to live out His way, as best I can. So that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to read through my blog, I hope you draw strength, hope or encouragement from what you read.

Friday, August 17, 2012

A year on...


Hubby and I went out for a meal a few weeks ago with an old friend of ours. It was a lovely time of chatting and catching up with each others news.

But, as we were leaving the table - we had been invited back to his for a coffee - our friend said to us, "It is so lovely to see you both... but isn't there one missing? Shouldn't there be a third member of your family by now?"

Well, yes there should. And in the Lord's timing, Bubba will join us. 



At least his query to us was better than another "friend" when we recently saw him. As I passed him by, he decided to put out his hand and lay it on my belly as if there was a baby growing inside... I had to keep my hands, which had formed a fist, very firmly by my sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!