About Me

My photo
Hi. Welcome to my "taboo" blog. My name is Steph, and when I first started this, I was still in my thirties. In 2017, I switch decades! I am a Christian, so underlying everything I do and say is the Word of God, and the foundational truths I have learnt over the years. This doesn't mean I'm perfect - I am human. It just means I recognise I need God's help to live this life and try to live out His way, as best I can. So that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to read through my blog, I hope you draw strength, hope or encouragement from what you read.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Thank you Asda - she says sarcastically!!


I went into my local supermarket today, needing to buy some sanitary products - I tend to buy when I run out instead of ensuring there's always stock in the house - as I want to be Bubba's Mumma!


Anyway, I was looking down the aisles for them - they used to be near the beauty products and make-up and all that girlie stuff I love to browse through when I get a moment. But they had been moved...

Where did I find them?????
Next to all the baby stuff.. the nappies, the baby food, the stuff for a new mum... so yeah - thank you Asda for moving it for me! A great reminder, yet again, that this month was not successful!!! Great amount of thought and sensitivity went into that product placement!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!