About Me

My photo
Hi. Welcome to my "taboo" blog. My name is Steph, and when I first started this, I was still in my thirties. In 2017, I switch decades! I am a Christian, so underlying everything I do and say is the Word of God, and the foundational truths I have learnt over the years. This doesn't mean I'm perfect - I am human. It just means I recognise I need God's help to live this life and try to live out His way, as best I can. So that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for taking the time to read through my blog, I hope you draw strength, hope or encouragement from what you read.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Endometriosis Breakthrough Testimony

A couple who have been TTC for 14 years were celebrating on ITV's Daybreak this morning. After 19 miscarriages... yes 19... the couple have given birth to a gorgeous little girl! Now that is a very happy ending, and provides hope for so many women like me. Read the Daily Mail article about them here.


The new mum, Jo, was diagnosed with endometriosis, and had to have four of the operations I am due to have. I have to honour this couple who endured so much on their Journey for their Bubba, because they didn't give up on their dream of being parents, and when a new procedure was offered to them, to try to increase their chances of conceiving - they took the opportunity, even though there wasn't a lot of research or information about it in this Country.

Fourteen years is a long time, and I can only imagine the trauma Jo and her Hubby went through each time they conceived, but then lost their baby. I praise God for the gift of life He has created through their daughter, and pray for His blessing upon them as a family. 

So for anyone who has been TTC for a very long time... there is no limit on when your Bubba could arrive. Remain strong and take courage from this type of testimony. With God, nothing is impossible.

No comments: